Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® Application Developer.
Integrate the IBM Worklight adapter with web service business logic to use in a mobile application More >
- Server-side mobile app development with IBM MobileFirst
Part 1. IBM Worklight adapter integration with Java business logic, using Rational Application Developer and Worklight Studio
- Debug entry control blocks created by custom communication packages on z/TPF
Find a range of solutions for debugging entry control blocks.
- Develop applications in the cloud using Rational IDE software
Software developers can save setup and maintenance time by using personalized Rational IDEs as IBM SmartCloud Enterprise images
- Create JPA entities with Rational Application Developer 8.5.1
Learn to create Java Persistence Architecture (JPA) entities easily from an IBM DB2 database
- Considerations in opening the mainframe to mobile devices
This guide for enterprise teams working on mobile applications explains the IBM approach to mobile application development, which exploits existing information and transaction systems for maximum speed to market and reuse of services
- Deployment patterns for Service Component Architecture applications
Add deployment assembly support to IBM Rational Application Developer to deploy SCA applications to IBM WebSphere Application Server.