A web-based centralized test management environment that provides a collaborative and customizable solution for test planning, workflow control, tracking and metrics reporting.
Gary Cernosek discusses the latest additions which help connect ALM products with more third-party tools and improve enterprise manageability. Read the article to find out the other new features added to the adapters. More >
- Use Rational Quality Manager to manage lab assets in virtual environments
Read how the IBM Tivoli Lab in Rome piloted an integration of Rational Quality Manager, by extending the Rational Test Lab Manager component, with IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager.
- Manage test data more effectively with Rational Quality Manager 4.0.1
Subhajit Bhuiya shows you to use new features in IBM Rational Quality Manager 4.0.1 to organize test data and define and override selection criteria.
- Reconcile, a new feature in Rational Quality Manager
Pradeep Marigowda teaches you how to link requirements collections in a Rational DOORS module view to a test plan, then generate a test case in Rational Quality Manager using the reconcile feature.
- Software Delivery and Lifecycle patterns for Private Cloud
Considering a private cloud deployment? Learn about deployable patterns for IBM Pure Application System and IBM Private Cloud Platforms.
- Simplify user management for Collaborative Lifecycle Management applications
Integrate the Jazz Team Server for Collaborative Lifecycle Management applications with Rational Directory Server for common directory services