Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® PurifyPlus™.
IBM Rational PurifyPlus can augment automated testing, improving performance and quality. More >
- An introduction to runtime analysis with Rational PurifyPlus
- Advanced features of IBM Rational Purify: Part 2. Using options and directives
In this article, you will learn about how to use Purify options and directives to customize Purify to suit the needs of your application.
- Advanced features of IBM Rational Purify: Debugging with Purify
In this article, you will learn how to use Rational Purify APIs and watch points with any debugger to analyze memory errors proficiently.
- PurifyPlus performance and scalability tips
The following IBM Rational PurifyPlus tips are applicable for profiling 32-bit native Microsoft Windows applications and managed code applications (Java technology and Microsoft .NET technology).
- Navigating "C" in a "leaky" boat? Try Purify: Fixing memory usage errors and leaks using IBM Rational Purify
Inappropriate memory usage is one of the most intractable classes of programming errors.
- Building XML Web services in IBM Rational XDE Developer v2003
Web services and service-oriented architectures continue to move into the mainstream. With IBM Rational XDE Developer v2003 - .NET Edition and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 to support you, there really aren't any excuses left to avoid exploring Web services.