Find technical developer content and resources for Rational® Performance Tester.
Arun Kitty and Nitish Thakur share best practices for SAP load testing and solutions for some of the common problems that performance testers face while running tests. More >
- Tips for using the Load Generation Agent in performance testing
A guide configuration and troubleshooting the agent introduced in Rational Performance Tester Version 8.3
- Using engine room and kernel IO data in performance test analysis
Gain more insight into performance test results by using engine room and kernel IO data
- Considerations in opening the mainframe to mobile devices
This guide for enterprise teams working on mobile applications explains the IBM approach to mobile application development, which exploits existing information and transaction systems for maximum speed to market and reuse of services
- Test XML messages over WebSphere MQ
Get an in-depth understanding of the latest feature of Java Message Service and WebSphere MQ testing, which is embedded in the Rational Performance Tester generic service client. In Part 1 of this three-part tutorial, you'll record a test case for testing XML messages over the WebSphere MQ protocol.
- Record Android client app test scripts in Rational Performance Tester
Learn how to use the Rational Performance Tester and the Android emulator to set up a simple framework to record an HTTP test for an Android application in IBM Rational Performance Tester.