Get started with these simple steps and build with patterns today! *
- Download and install the trial version of Rational Software Architect V6.0.
- Download the free Enterprise Patterns from the Assets section and import it into IBM Rational Software Architect V6.0.
- Read the corresponding article, "Build J2EE applications with IBM Rational Software Architect Enterprise Patterns" and watch the Enterprise Patterns demo.
- Start building with Enterprise Patterns or download other free patterns from the Assets section.
- Visit the Education and Resources and community sections to learn how to customize and author your own patterns.
- Join the growing Patterns community to share, contribute, request, and provide feedback on patterns.
Discover how you can add the Design Pattern Toolkit (DPTK) to easily generate text-based artifacts.
(* Enterprise Pattern is used as a simple example, but you can download and apply any free pattern.)