IBM® Rational® Manual Tester is no longer available. These pages are retained for archive purposes only. Please refer to IBM Rational Quality Manager which includes many of the features previously available in Rational Manual Tester.
- Introduction to IBM Rational ClearQuest test management, Part 1: How to use the test management features included in ClearQuest
In this first article we take the reader through the main features of ClearQuest test management and provide guidelines for implementation that take into account the structure and organization of the test team.
- Introduction to IBM Rational ClearQuest test management: Part 2. A real-world example of using the standard features
This second article of this series walks you through how a testing team sets up and customizes the test management features, runs the tests, and then uses the reporting functions.
- Rational Manual Tester: A resources roadmap
This roadmap outlines the information resources that are available for IBM Rational Manual Tester
- Hello World, Part 8: Rational Manual Tester
Get an overview of Rational Manual Tester in this basic tutorial, which includes demos and hello world exercises.
- Process Advisor: Integrating IBM Rational developer and tester tools with software development process guidance
This article describes the Process Advisor, as well as useful techniques that you can apply to your tooling and process development environment.