Find technical developer content and resources for IBM® Rational® DOORS®.
Techniques, use cases, and strategy to incorporate IEC 61508 guideline in embedded system and software development More >
- IBM Rational Intelligent Transportation Systems solution
Help with planning, development, deployment, and lifecycle management of complex transportation software
- Plan and design for product variants for long-term success
Incentives and best practices for a product variants strategy, implementation, and management
- Back up Rational software user data for quick disaster recovery
How to configure peer-to-peer replication with Rational Directory Server (Tivoli Variant)
- Being agile while still being compliant
A practical approach to agile development practices for medical device manufacturers
- Agile analysis practices for safety-critical software development
Bruce Douglass, author of the IBM Rational Harmony for Embedded RealTime Development process, explains why and how to apply agile methods to the key analysis practices for development of safety-critical systems.