Citations used in this article:
- IEEE1471: IEEE Architecture Working Group, IEEE Recommended Practice for Architectural Description of Software-Intensive Systems, IEEE Std 1471-2000, IEEE, 2000.
- SPEM06: OMG. Software Process Engineering Meta-Model (SPEM 2.0), OMG Submitted Specification ad/2006-08-01
- UML05: OMG. Unified Modeling Language: Superstructure Version 2.0, OMG Formal Specification formal/05-07-04
- Kruchten, Philippe. Architectural Blueprints: The "4+1" View Model of Software Architecture, IEEE Software 12 (6), November 1995
- Rozanski, Nick and Woods, Eoin. Software Systems Architecture: Working With Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, Addison-Wesley, 2005
- Spaas, Philippe. System Description Standard - Semantic Specification, R 3.0, September 2007
|Article in PDF format||Views_and_viewpoints.pdf||533KB|
- Visit the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources and best practices for Rational Software Delivery Platform products.
- In the Architecture area on developerWorks, get the resources you need to advance your skills in the architecture arena.
- Subscribe to the developerWorks Rational zone newsletter. Keep up with developerWorks Rational content. Every other week, you'll receive updates on the latest technical resources and best practices for the Rational Software Delivery Platform.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download trial versions of IBM Rational software.
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.