This collection of how-to guides, demos, and materials introduces and discusses new and established implementation technologies and how you can leverage them during all phases of application development including design, development, test and deployment. It discusses challenges you face building software in today’s dynamic IT environment and the various options and tools you can use and sharpen your development skills.
This kit contains the following demos, podcasts, webcasts, whitepaper, and articles:
- RAD and Expeditor: Building a web app.
- RAD and Expeditor: Building a web services client.
- RAD and Expeditor: Web Services security.
- RAD and Data Studio:Create Web services using IBM Data Studio.
- Use WebSphere Application Server v6.1 Profile Management Tool to create a profile with an already federated node.
- Testing what matters most: Coverage based testing with PureCoverage and ClearCase.
- Rational Application Developer 7.5 demo series.
Tutorials and articles:
- Developing and testing portlet applications with Lotus Expeditor and Rational Application Developer.
- IBM WebSphere portlet development for IBM Lotus Domino developers using Rational Application Developer.
- How to convert and existing static web site into a dynamic website using Rational Application Developer.
- Developing Web applications with the Java Persistence API and JavaServer Faces.
- Advanced features of IBM Rational Purify: Integrating Purify into software development and testing process.
Podcasts and Webcasts:
- RAD 7.5 Overview
- Developer Best Practices: Resolving requirements issues.
- Collaborative development with Rational Team Concert.
- Are your ISPF Users Faster Than a 5th Grader?