Your corporate Web site is the first impression your company makes to a prospective client. For many visitors, Web interaction is the preferred way of doing business. Because the competition is just one click away, it's critical that your site provides excellent customer experience while complying with government and industry regulations and protecting the privacy of visitors.
If your site is large -- thousands to millions of pages -- or has content contributors who are geographically distributed, it's challenging to manually scan content for issues and errors that impact site usability, accessibility, privacy, and compliance.
This e-Kit provides resources designed to help you understand the importance of security and regulatory compliance for your site, and examples of easy ways to automate Web content scanning, analysis, and reporting.
This kit contains the following demos, podcasts, webcasts, whitepaper, and articles:
- Web accessibility demo for Haendel Opera
- Introduction to Rational® Policy Tester Quality Edition
- Introduction to Rational Policy Tester Accessibility Edition
- Policy Tester and financial services
- Policy Tester and federal government
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for Policy Tester
- Web site accessibility compliance: Ensure easy access to your Web properties
- Online privacy compliance: The importance of understanding your risk and effectively remediating vulnerabilities
- Protecting Sensitive Customer Data Before It's Too Late! - Featuring a MasterCard Perspective
- Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS): Addressing the Internal Threat (PDF)
- Structured HTML and CSS-based Web site templates
- Web 2.0 mashup accessibility