This complimentary eKit provides a collection of materials that can help you become a power user of Rational® ClearCase®. Rational ClearCase is an industry-leading SCM solution that provides sophisticated version control, workspace management, parallel development support and build auditing to improve productivity and team collaboration. Integration with leading IDEs, support for open source environments and lightweight, feature-rich clients provide added workspace flexibility allowing you to work in your preferred environment be it in the office, working from home, or from anywhere in the world. With transparent real-time access to files and directories and sophisticated branching and graphical merge tools, Rational ClearCase can help you automate manual error prone processes, collaborate with your teams without sacrificing individuality and stay flexible in the way you work while developing better software, faster.
This eKit contains the following articles, whitepapers, demos, and webcasts:
- Configuration management patterns using UCM: Using a mainline project.
- Rational ClearCase: The ten best scripts.
- Comparing and merging UML models in IBM Rational Software Architect, Part 5: Model management with IBM Rational ClearCase and IBM Rational Software Architect Version 7 and later.
- Managing Utility JARs in an IBM Rational Application Developer-ClearCase Environment.
- System z and ClearCase z/OS Extensions: A data-driven approach to configuration management.
- Using Rational ClearCase for System i for source code management.
- IBM Rational ClearCase: a flexible lightweight solution to help optimize software configuration management.
- Simplifying development through activity-based change management.
- Simplifying an Enterprise Installation of the IBM Rational ClearCase Remote Client.
- Using IBM Rational XDE and IBM Rational ClearCase Together.
- Working with the Rational ClearCase Remote Client v7.0
- Preview the Rational ClearCase Remote Client v7.1
- MythBusters: Nimble Rational ClearCase implementations
- Successful Change and Release Management for .NET