Changes to the Multicore acceleration zone
Thank you for your continued interest in looking to developerWorks to keep you up-to-date on Multicore acceleration content.
Soon the Multicore acceleration zone will no longer be an official developerWorks zone with weekly content publishes. We will continue to offer and update Cell/B.E. resources in the Cell Broadband Resource Center. You'll see Multicore acceleration removed from the zone table of contents, and you'll see the link to the Cell Resource Center with the Related Links under the zone table of contents.
We're doing a little content house-cleaning, too. Some content has been archived, because it is out-of-date. Meanwhile, you can still get to the remaining articles and tutorials using a library search.
The developerWorks Cell Broadband Engine Architecture forum will continue as it has been, along with the other developerWorks Power Architecture forums.
- Find developerWorks content related to the multicore acceleration topic with a simple search.
- Check out the developerWorks Power Architecture forums.
- Participate in the developerWorks Cell Broadband Engine Architecture forum.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Go to the Cell Broadband Engine/Power Architecture blog for news, downloads, instructional resources, and event notifications for Cell/B.E. and other Power Architecture-related technologies. You can find the popular "Forum watch" blog series (Q&A roundup), the "FixIt" technology updates, and the Infobomb quick-read technology introductions.
- Is this the worst news you've heard all week? Send us feedback.