Thank you for your continued interest in looking to developerWorks to keep you up-to-date on multicore acceleration and Cell/B.E. content. Effective March 31, 2011, the Cell Broadband Engine Resource Center on developerWorks is no longer available. This includes downloads, documentation, support, and community components. Most of the documentation is packaged along with the SDK, and it is installed in /opt/cell/sdk/docs. The following resources will continue to be available:
- developerWorks Cell Broadband Engine Architecture and Power Architecture forums
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center Linux on Cell/B.E.
- Techlib documentation
- Find developerWorks content related to the
Cell/B.E. topic with a simple search.
- Check out the developerWorks Power Architecture
- Participate in the developerWorks Cell Broadband
Engine Architecture forum.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Did the news that Cell/B.E. is leaving the
developerWorks site ruin your
whole day? Send us feedback.
This interview is brought to you by the developerWorks staff.