- Read Part 1 and Part 2 of this "Learning PHP" series
- Read the PHP Manual.
- Read about exceptions in PHP Manual: Exceptions.
- Read about security in PHP Manual: Security.
- Read about HTTP authentication in PHP Manual: HTTP authentication with PHP.
- Read about DOM functions in PHP Manual: DOM Functions.
- Learn more about stream functions in PHP Manual: Stream Functions.
- Learn more about string functions in PHP Manual: String Functions.
- Read about Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3 Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control and Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0 Authentication, Authorization and Access Control.
- Read the Apache HTTP Server Version 2.0 tutorial: .htaccess files.
- Visit IBM developerWorks' PHP project resources to learn more about PHP.
- Check out upcoming conferences, trade shows, webcasts, and other Events around the world that are of interest to IBM open source developers.
- Visit the developerWorks Open source zone for extensive how-to information, tools, and project updates to help you develop with open source technologies and use them with IBM's products.
- Listen to developerWorks podcasts for interesting interviews and discussions for software developers.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
Get products and technologies
- Download XAMPP.
- Download PHP 5.x.
- Download Apache Web server, version 2.x.
- Download MySQL.
- Access IBM trial software (available for download or on DVD) and innovate in your next open source development project using software especially for developers.
- Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis. Help build the Real world open source group in the developerWorks community.