- Documentation on markers extension
point from Eclipse.org
- Documentation on resource markers
- Documentation on the decorator
extension point from Eclipse.org
- Documentation on the marker
annotation specification extension point from
- Documentation on the annotation
types extension point from Eclipse.org
- Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- developerWorks on
Twitter: Follow us for the latest news.
Open source zone: Find extensive how-to information, tools, and
project updates to help you develop with open source technologies and use
them with IBM's products.
- Events of interest: Check out upcoming conferences, trade shows,
and webcasts that are of interest to IBM open source
podcasts: Tune into interesting interviews and discussions for
- developerWorks On demand demos: Watch our no-cost demos and learn
about IBM and open source technologies and product functions.
Get products and technologies
Marketplace is a convenient portal where you can find open source
and commercial Eclipse-related offerings. If you downloaded Indigo through
a package, you'll have access to the Eclipse Marketplace client.
community: Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring
the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis. Help build the Real world open source group in the developerWorks