|Part 3 source code||derbyws.part3.source.zip||53KB||HTTP|
7 of 9
Zone=Open source, Information Management, SOA and Web services
TutorialTitle=Apache Derby resources from the Web services perspective, Part 3: Manage Apache Derby using Web Services Distributed Management
Table of contents
Next steps from IBM
WebSphere Application Server can leverage its built in Web Services support to expose services to remote consumers in an industry-standard way.
- Try: The no-charge WebSphere Application Server Community Edition is a pre-integrated, lightweight Java 5 application server built on Apache Tomcat and includes built in Web Services support.
- Article: Learn how to use of the JAX-WS programming model to create dispatch and dynamic proxy clients and how to create an asynchronous Web service client.
- Tutorial: This tutorial takes you through the steps to deploy Data Web Services to the WebSphere Application Server Community Edition.
- Demo: This demo shows how to extract and install the IBM Java Platform, Java EE 5 SDK with WebSphere Application Server.
- Buy: WebSphere Application Server - Express
Dig deeper into Open source on developerWorks
IBM SmartCloud trial. No charge.
Unleash the power of hybrid cloud computing today!