- Visit the developerWorks Apache Derby content area for Derby resources and articles.
- Read the article, "Connect to Apache Derby databases using Python" (developerWorks, May 2005).
- Learn how to develop Derby applications in Eclipse.
- Visit the developerWorks Open source zone for extensive how-to information, tools, and project updates to help you develop with open source technologies and use them with IBM's products.
- Read the article, "Derby database development with Apache Ant" (developerWorks, December 2004).
- Learn how to connect PHP applications to Derby.
- Browse all the Apache articles and free Apache tutorials available in the developerWorks Open source area.
- Read the article "Connect to Apache Derby databases using Jython" (developerWorks, February 2005).
- Check out the article on IBM Cloudscape, Version 10.1, a commercial release of Apache Derby, "IBM Cloudscape Version 10.1, New release!" (developerWorks, August 2005).
Get products and technologies
- Download Apache Derby.
- Innovate your next open source development project with IBM trial software, available for download or on DVD.
- Get involved in the developerWorks community by participating in developerWorks blogs.