This demo explores how SaaS service developers can support tenant specific quality of service parameters like response time and application isolation for multi-tenant applications running on IBM® WebSphere® Application Server Community Edition instances. Using a fictitious multi-tenant application called Jivaro, this demo explores the service level policies, on demand router and dynamic cluster capabilities of WebSphere Extended Deployment Virtual Enterprise for supporting these requirements.
Sample implementation artifacts for metering and billing multi-tenant Web service resources
Download the scenario setup instruction document and the development and deployment artifacts.
|Scenario setup instruction document||Setup_Instructions_Scenario3.4_WebSphere_VE_v3.pdf||102KB|
|Development and deployment artifacts||Downloads_Scenario3.4_WebSphere_VE_v3.zip||185KB|
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
- Learn more about WebSphere Virtual Enterprise.
- The Redpaper, WebSphere Virtual Enterprise Best Practices discusses leading practices for WebSphere Virtual Enterprise Version and provides complementary documentation to the Information Center.
- Visit the developerWorks WebSphere Virtual Enterprise Wiki.
- Get started with Apache JMeter project.
- Watch a demo on Usage based metering and billing for multi-tenant Web service resources using IBM Tivoli Usage and Accounting Manager.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.