This demo shows a multi-tenant interactive workflow application built using IBM® WebSphere® sMash Assemble Flow. Instances of this workflow can be configured slightly differently by different tenant banks in a sample multi-tenant banking application.
- Check out part 1: Create dynamically scripted multi-tenant applications using WebSphere sMash.
- WebSphere sMash product page: Get started with WebSphere sMash and download free of charge.
- Learn about using flows in WebSphere sMash.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
Get products and technologies
- IBM WebSphere sMash on Cloud: Develop your applications on Amazon EC2 using a public version of WebSphere sMash.
- IBM product evaluation versions: Download or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.