This demo explores a set of features in IBM® Lotus® Forms, IBM DB2® and IBM Websphere® Process Server to build a multi-tenant approval workflow framework. This framework can be shared between multiple tenants and can be customized for different types of approval workflows for these tenants.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
- Learn more about WebSphere Process Server features, benefits, system requirements, library and more.
- View this developerworks article on a Web delivered SaaS solution for forms and workflow driven applications.
- IBM Lotus Forms eForms provides eForms software to speed automation of forms-based business processes and helps integrate data with existing IT systems.
- Explore DB2 9 for Linux UNIX and Windows®.
Get products and technologies
IBM product evaluation versions or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox
and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from
DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and
Tamer Nassar is a software engineer in the office of the IBM CIO, and has been with IBM since 2000. He has been involved in different projects, with a variety of technologies, designing, implementing, and testing many end-to-end enterprise solutions. His areas of interest and expertise include SOA, IT architecture and methodology, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere MQ, and WebSphere Message Broker.
Murali Vridhachalam is an Open Group certified IT architect and has been with IBM since 1994. He has architected and deployed several enterprise applications within IBM. His current interests include architecting solutions in the software as a service domain. He provides technical leadership to a team whose mission is to develop innovative solutions using IBM's wide array of enterprise software products.