This demo explores a set of features in IBM® Lotus® Forms, IBM DB2® and IBM Websphere® Process Server to build a multi-tenant approval workflow framework. This framework can be shared between multiple tenants and can be customized for different types of approval workflows for these tenants.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
- Learn more about WebSphere Process Server features, benefits, system requirements, library and more.
- View this developerworks article on a Web delivered SaaS solution for forms and workflow driven applications.
- IBM Lotus Forms eForms provides eForms software to speed automation of forms-based business processes and helps integrate data with existing IT systems.
- Explore DB2 9 for Linux UNIX and Windows®.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.