See how the newly available IBM® WebSphere® sMash and IBM DB2® Express-C Amazon Machine Images can be used to deploy a sample multi-tenant banking application to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud. This demo also explores how the sample application can share its components and deployment infrastructure among multiple tenants.
|Deployment code and setup instructions||jivaro_smash_ec2_1.0.zip||11.4MB|
- developerWorks Cloud Computing Resource Center: Learn about IBM's middleware offerings in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
- WebSphere sMash product page: Get started with WebSphere sMash and download free of charge.
- Cloud computing with Amazon Web Services: View a series of developerWorks articles.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events. Learn about the many benefits of joining the IBM SaaS community, including a no-charge 90 minute consultation on your SaaS development project.
Get products and technologies
- IBM product evaluation versions: Download or explore the online trials in the IBM SOA Sandbox and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.