Explore one of three IBM® middleware based mediation patterns for rapid enablement of multi-tenancy for existing Web services implementations. This first pattern demo uses WebSphere® DataPower Appliances. In this demo, a scenario shows where multi-tenancy is enabled for a existing single tenant credit check service by introducing a WebSphere DataPower Appliance based mediation pattern layer. This pattern layer uses a WebSphere DataPower Appliance Web service proxy and simple XSL routing policies to route service invocations from a tenant bank's user to endpoints dedicated to that tenant. The proxy also authenticates and authorizes users against policies configured in Tivoli® Access Manager.
Sample implementation artifacts for building SaaS solutions on IBM middleware
Download the DataPower configuration scripts and detailed steps for deploying these artifacts into WebSphere DataPower.
Less than 10 minutes.
|Sample implementation artifacts||DataPowerSampleSource.zip||5.75MB|
- DB2 Express-C: The Developer Handbook for XML, PHP, C/C++, Java, and .NET
- DB2 zone on developerWorks
- DB2 Express-C Info, forum, download, support
- DB2 pureXML Info, papers, free books
- WebSphere Application Server Community Edition resource landing page with links to downloads, support, technical articles and more
- WebSphere Application Server Community Edition zone
- WebSphere Application Server Community Edition documentation
- WebSphere Portal zone
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.