The motivation for this video was to complete the series on SSL configuration. The first part was a tech talk entitled End-to-End SSL Configuration for IHS v7, WAS v7, and DB2 v9. In that tech talk two assumptions were made before you could enable End-to-End SSL configuration. One was that SSL was configured on DB2 and the second that you configured JDBC Provider and Data Source. This video will demonstrate the later.
08 minutes, 04 seconds.
- Configuring a JDBC provider and data source
- DB2 SSL Configuration demo video on DeveloperWorks
- DB2 SSL Configuration demo video on YouTube
- New to WebSphere
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the DB2 Family catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.