See a set of architectural patterns exploiting features in open source and entry-level IBM® middleware to build cost-effective software as a service solutions. This demo shows how to share a single instance of the WebSphere®Application Server Community Edition and DB2® Express-C between multiple tenants, with a different look-and-feel and access control.
Get the demo transcript.
Sample implementation artifacts for building SaaS solutions on IBM middleware
Download the zip files for a J2EE and Web services standard-based sample multi-tenant SaaS banking application. Included in the zip files is the source code and configuration files along with the installation instructions, which are specific to a Linux Operating System (Windows® is not currently supported). This sample multi-tenant SaaS banking application will run on a single instance of WebSphere Application Server, Community Edition, DB2 Express-C and openLDAP.
|Configuration files and deployment instructions||saas_demo_deployment_bin.zip||23MB|
- WebSphere Application Server Community Edition resource landing page with links to downloads, support, technical articles and more.
- Discover DB2 family of products.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events.
- Free DB2 Express-C RedBook for developers.
- DB2 Express-C info, forum, download, and support.
- DB2 pureXML info, papers, and free books.
- Find resources on developerWorks Open source technology zone.
- developerWorks WebSphere Portal zone.
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.