Building a Software as a Service solution requires addressing a few key technical challenges. In this demo, you will see how to address a number of these technical challenges through a set of architectural patterns exploiting key features in IBM middleware.
Get the demo transcript (30KB).
- IBM SOA Foundation: An introduction to SOA.
- Building SOA composite business services, Part 7: Supporting multi-tenancy for composite business services.
- Building SOA composite business services, Part 8: Building multi-tenant portlets using WebSphere Portlet Factory dynamic profiles.
- Securing a Composite Business Service delivered as a Software-as-a-Service, Part I: Secure multi-tenancy with WebSphere Portal Server.
- Find resources on the WebSphere Portal zone.
- Technical resources for Tivoli software and security products.
- Get started with IBM Software as a Service programs for business partners. Link to case studies, research documents, and current events.
- Browse the technology bookstore for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.