This is the first part of a two-part video demonstration of using the web-based client with IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation and Rational Requirements Composer Version 4.01. Both are part of the IBM Rational requirements management solution. You'll see how to integrate other Rational tools, such as Rational Team Concert, and how to understand your project structure, create new views, filter your project for requirements, edit artifacts, create project snapshots use baselines, search, and import a formatted Microsoft Word document into an example project.
This is the second part of a two-part video demonstration of using the web-based client with IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation and Rational® Requirements Composer Version 4.01. Both are part of the IBM Rational requirements management solution. Narrator Jon Walton covers topics ranging from widgets that help you integrate other Rational tools, such as IBM® Rational Team Concert™, to understanding your project structure, creating new views, filtering your project for requirements, editing artifacts, creating project snapshots using baselines, searching, and importing a formatted Microsoft Word document into a sample project.
Number of demos in series
|Rational DOORS Next Generation product download||HTTP|
|Rational DOORS Next Generation product download||web_dw_rt_swd||HTTP|
|Rational Requirements Composer product download||rational-requirements-composer||HTTP|
- Start with the overview of the IBM requirements management solution.
- See the developerWorks page for Rational Requirements Composer, and then review the product overview page and the features and benefits. For details and documentation, check the information center.
- Browse the Rational DOORS developerWorks page for links to technical articles and many related resources, and check the Rational DOORS Next Generation page on Jazz.net. For detailed instructions, explore the Rational DOORS Information Center.
- For information about other options, explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources, best practices, and information about Rational collaborative and integrated solutions for software and systems delivery.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing to get up-to-speed quickly on IBM products and tools, as well as IT industry trends.
- Watch developerWorks on-demand demos, ranging from product installation and setup demos for beginners to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
Get products and technologies
- Download the Rational Requirements Composer free trial or try it on the cloud.
- Evaluate other IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment.
- Join the Using Rational Requirements Composer forum on Jazz.net to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Get connected with your peers and keep up on the latest information in the Rational community.
- Rate or review Rational software. It's quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.
- Evaluate Rational DOORS Next Generation
- Try Rational Requirements Composer on the Cloud
- Evaluate Rational Requirements Composer