This part of the IBM® Rational® Lifecycle Integration Adapter video series gives you an overview of how to use the Rational OSLC adapter for HP Application Lifecycle Management, or HP ALM, to establish and follow links between resources. You can reconcile requirement collections with HP ALM test folders to ensure test coverage of your requirements, link failed test runs to work items in Rational Team Concert™, or link change sets there to defects tracked in HP ALM.
|Demo transcript||r_RTCwHPALM/HPALM_RTC_transcript.pdf||25 KB|
|Product download||Evaluate Rational Team Concert||N/A|
- Learn the latest about Rational Team Concert:
- Review the Working with Rational Team Concert topic in the IBM Rational Lifecycle Adapter for HP ALM information center.
- Find Rational Team Concert articles and links to many other resources on IBM developerWorks, and check the product overview page, features and benefits, system requirements, and the user information center.
- Check the Rational Team Concert page on Jazz.net.
- Watch the Using Rational Team Concert in a globally distributed team webcast or a demonstration of the Dashboards and reports, or listen to the podcast about IBM Rational Team Concert and Jazz.
- Explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources, best practices, and information about Rational collaborative and integrated solutions for software and systems delivery.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
Get products and technologies
- Download Rational Team Concert from Jazz.net and try it free on up to 10 developers for as long as you want (requires registration). If you'd prefer, you can try it in the sandbox instead, without installing it on your own system.
- Evaluate IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment, or spend a few hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement service-oriented architecture efficiently.
- Get connected with your peers and keep up on the latest information in the Rational community.
- Rate or review Rational software. It's quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.