Learn how organizations can reduce risk and cost using Rational’s unified change and configuration management solution. Using Rational ClearCase and Rational ClearQuest online trials, this demo walks you through a simple use case for identifying and fixing a high priority defect. A fictitious company called GlobalCorp is used in the demo.
|Product download||Rational ClearQuest||1907MB||HTTP|
- developerWorks Rational ClearCase: Technical developer content
and resources related to IBM Rational ClearCase.
- developerWorks Rational ClearQuest: Technical developer content
and resources related to IBM Rational ClearQuest.
- developerWorks Rational Team Concert: Technical developer content
and resources related to IBM Rational Team Concert.
- Jazz.net project: Rational Team Concert and Jazz.
- developerWorks Rational: Technical resources for
- Rational talks to you: View Rational webcasts,
podcasts and events.
Matthew Holitza is a Solutions Marketing Manager with IBM Rational. He has over 10 years of experience as a software development professional. He has been in many roles over his career: programmer, tester, test automation architect, change management administrator, performance test lead and most recently as a QA Manager. In his current role he focuses on helping customers succeed in effectively managing change and accelerating delivery of their software projects.