Learn how to use Rational® System Architect and the service-oriented architecture (SOA) add-in to discover how your business uses its services. Part 3 of this series shows you how to identify business processes that are affected by changes to business applications. This demo takes a high-level view of the architecture, and examines the connections and dependencies between physical servers, applications, services, and business processes.
In this demo series:
- See how your business plans and processes, IT applications, and hardware interrelate.
- Map the landscape of your software programs and services and learn how they depend on one another.
- Learn where you can save money and improve the effectiveness and reliability of your business services.
Note that the SOA add-in is an additional component to Rational System Architect 11.3 but is native in version 11.4.
|Product download||Rational System Architect||online||HTTP|
training and certification
- Rational System Architect support
- developerWorks Rational System Architect technical
- Rational System Architect downloads