IBM® Rational® Reporting for Development Intelligence is a reporting component that provides Cognos and advanced reporting capabilities for the various Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) product suite. This demo series provides an overview of Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence, how it's put together, the data flows, how to install it, and then how to configure it and get it working with Collaborative Lifecycle Management.
- Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence architecture
- Installing Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Architecture of Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Installation roadmap for Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Rational technical resources on
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing.
Get products and technologies
Download IBM® product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
Michael Fox has been with IBM for 8 years and has over 25 years experience in software engineering and product development. He is now a technical lead and architect for the Rational reporting project. Prior to this he was a member of the Rational Insight team leading data services development and then the development of the sample reports. He has also worked with Rational ClearQuest and other Rational product teams architecting their reporting solutions. Michael represents IBM on the open source BIRT management committee (PMC). Prior to joining IBM, he held senior technical and management positions at a variety of large and small companies.