IBM® Rational® Reporting for Development Intelligence is an optional reporting component included with the Collaborative Lifecycle Management product suite. It must be installed in addition to Collaborative Lifecycle Management, and includes a set of development intelligence reports and tools for customizing these development intelligence reports.
- Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence architecture
- Installing Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Architecture of Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Installation roadmap for Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence
- Rational technical resources on
- Rational technical resources on developerWorks
Get products and technologies
Download IBM® product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
Michael Fox has been with IBM for 8 years and has over 25 years experience in software engineering and product development. He is now a technical lead and architect for the Rational reporting project. Prior to this he was a member of the Rational Insight team leading data services development and then the development of the sample reports. He has also worked with Rational ClearQuest and other Rational product teams architecting their reporting solutions. Michael represents IBM on the open source BIRT management committee (PMC). Prior to joining IBM, he held senior technical and management positions at a variety of large and small companies.