IBM® Rational® Requirements Composer is a requirements definition and management solution that enables organizations to enhance their requirements processes with easy-to-use definition and management capabilities. Using visual, text and collaborative requirements tools, Rational Requirements Composer enables teams to capture and refine business needs into clear project requirements that drive improved quality, speed, and alignment across the development lifecycle.
Less than 10 minutes
IBM Rational Requirements Composer provides the essential development and business support to define and capture business needs and manage all requirements across a project. It fosters better business and development collaboration in an online requirements community involving a wide set of stakeholders including customers, analysts, developers, testers, and operations/production. Improved requirement quality will lead to faster time to market, less rework, and overall better business outcomes.
Benefits of Rational Requirements Composer include:
- Unify teams around a common vision and a shared understanding to raise the quality of the requirements that drive your business.
- Involve all stakeholders and facilitate active collaboration around the requirements.
- Connect the vision from all project stakeholders (using traceability) to ensure complete coverage from all business perspectives.
- Reduction in rework: Get requirements right sooner; avoid wasted effort.
- Enable new team members to become productive faster by making your requirements, business needs, and past discussions readily available.
|Product download||Rational Requirements Composer||550MB||HTTP|
Rational Requirements Composer resources on developerWorks.
- Rational Requirements Composer product page
- Attend a free developerWorks briefing.
Get products and technologies
Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.