IBM® Rational® Requirements Composer is a requirements definition and management tool. In its feature-rich, web-based interface, you can elicit, capture, elaborate, discuss, and review requirements. By integrating Rational Requirements Composer with other applications in the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), teams can link requirements artifacts to development and quality management artifacts.
Topics include: Projects and folders, hierarchical relationships, trace relationships, tags, and collections.
|Product download||Rational Requirements Composer||95MB to 101MB|
- Rational Requirements Composer technical resources on developerWorks.
- Rational Requirements Composer product page.
- Rational Requirements Composer on jazz.net.
Get products and technologies
- Develop with IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management on IBM SmartCloud Enterprise.
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.