Learn how to import a Mathworks Simulink model into IBM® Rational® Rhapsody and then simulate the two models together. Many embedded and real-time systems have to interact with a physical system that contains complex dynamic behavior. The MathWorks Simulink is the leading tool for dynamic control systems design, and Rational Rhapsody is a leading tool for embedded and real-time systems development. Integrating Simulink models into Rational Rhapsody lets you include control algorithms and plant models developed in Simulink into a Rational Rhapsody design, thereby enabling a true hybrid modeling, execution, and code generation environment.
- Rational Rhapsody: Find technical developer content and resources on developerWorks.
- Product, project, and portfolio management: Rational solutions that transform the way organizations define and deliver value. .
- IBM Rational software: Learn more about IBM Rational products.
- Rational change and release management software: Offers industry-leading change and release management solutions.
- Find webcasts and events on developerWorks.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from Information Management, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.