Learn how to use IBM Rational Rhapsody to integrate with the Data distribution service (DDS) from Real-Time Innovations (RTI). DDS uses a data-centric approach to provide a platform for distributed multi-process real-time architectures. Like CORBA and UML, DDS is an open standard defined by the object management group. This demo shows the core principles of exploiting UML 2 modeling abstractions and how UML 2 concepts such as ports and interfaces provide a natural point for integrating with underlying DDS middleware. You will also learn how to build a multi-threaded component based architecture using IBM Rational Rhapsody, automate the deployment of components within this architecture to DDS middleware and also show how you can exploit the DDS features such as quality of service profiles to arbitrate between components and optimize the real-time efficiency of the system.
|Product download||Rational Rhapsody Developer||928MB|
- IBM Rational Rhapsody: Technical developer content and resources related to IBM Rational Rhapsody.
- View the full IBM Rational Rhapsody product line.
- IBM Rational training and certification.
- developerWorks Rational: Technical resources for Rational software.
- Rational talks to you: View Rational webcasts, podcasts and events.
- Check out developerWorks Rational Rhapsody forum.