Learn how to use IBM® Rational® Rhapsody with the Ada programming language. In the Ada 95 and 2005 language revisions, progressively more support for object-orientated design and design by classification was added. In parallel, UML2 has come to embrace a wider range of techniques for large scale development including the ability to hierarchically decompose systems into parts with clearly defined interfaces. This demonstration focuses on new features added to UML2 in support of component-based design and their alignment with newer Object-Orientated features of the Ada programming language such as interfaces and polymorphism. It also shows how code-generation features in Rhapsody can ease the adoption and exploitation of OO features in the Ada programming language.
|Product download||Rational Rhapsody Developer||928MB|
- IBM Rational Rhapsody: Technical developer content and resources related to IBM Rational Rhapsody.
- View the full IBM Rational Rhapsody product line.
- IBM Rational training and certification.
- developerWorks Rational: Technical resources for Rational software.
- Rational talks to you: View Rational webcasts, podcasts and events.
- Check out developerWorks Rational Rhapsody forum.