Watch this demo to learn how to resolve the "Fatal DB2 Error: -818" error message in IBM® Rational® Asset Analyzer.
IBM® Rational® Asset Analyzer helps you gain a better understanding of the impact and risks of change by gathering and working with knowledge about application structure, embedded business rules, relationships, control flows, and interdependencies with databases, transactions, and batch jobs. It runs on the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Both experienced and new developers can use either Rational Asset Analyzer or the Rational® Asset Analyzer for System z® edition to gain insight into an application's structure and interactions with business data. This analysis helps prevent mistakes when you make changes or functional enhancements and leads to more focused testing. Whether you use the web, Eclipse, or RESTful interfaces, you also get the essentials for business rule mining of existing software assets.
|Demo transcript||DB2error818transcript.pdf||9 KB|
|Product download||Evaluate Rational Asset Analyzer||N/A|
- Check the Rational Asset Analyzer overview page to learn about features, systems requirements, and ratings, and also download it for a free trial.
- Visit the Rational Asset Analyzer page on developerWorks to learn more about its features and benefits.
- Explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources, best practices, and information about Rational collaborative and integrated solutions for software and systems delivery.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
Get products and technologies
- Download a free trial version of Rational Asset Analyzer.
- Evaluate IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment.
- Join the Rational Software Analyzer forum to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Get connected with your peers and keep up on the latest information in the Rational community.
- Rate or review Rational software. It’s quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.