This demonstration will show how a code application is invoked by entering a command on the Windows or Linux command line. There are parameters for setting the workspace, source code location analysis scope analysis rule set and the repository for output data files. You can enter the parameters in any sequence.
|Product download||Rational Developer for System z||113-115MB|
- IBM Rational Developer for System z 8.5 InfoCenter: Explore the resources available for information about Rational Developer for System z.
- Rational software Education Assistant: IBM Rational Developer for System z V8.5.0.
- Rational Developer for System z: Technical developer content and resources for developers.
- Rational Software on YouTube:Playlist
- Rational Developer for System z product page.
Get products and technologies
- IBM product evaluation versions: Get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, and WebSphere®.