This demonstration illustrates the new Code Review customer-written COBOL rules support provided in Rational Developer for System z (RDz) V22.214.171.124. This demo shows how to create an Eclipse plug-in and write a custom COBOL rule, then install the plug-in in the RDz environment and run a code review to identify your COBOL source files that contain violations of this new rule.
|Product download||Rational Developer for System z||113-115MB|
- IBM Rational Developer for System z 8.5 InfoCenter: Explore the resources available for information about Rational Developer for System z.
- Rational software Education Assistant: IBM Rational Developer for System z V8.5.0.
- Rational Developer for System z: Technical developer content and resources for developers.
- Rational Software on YouTube:Playlist
- Rational Developer for System z product page.
Get products and technologies
- IBM product evaluation versions: Get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, and WebSphere®.