IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation includes a rich client and a web client. You can use the rich client to quickly create and manage business requirements. In the web client, you can define, elicit, capture, elaborate, discuss, and review requirements and artifacts. The rich client is based on IBM Rational DOORS 9, and the web client is based on IBM Rational Requirements Composer.
|Product download||Rational DOORS Web Access||N/A||HTTP|
- Rational DOORS Next Generation and Rational DOORS technical resources on developerWorks.
- Rational DOORS product page.
- Overview of Rational DOORS Next Generation.
- Rational DOORS Next Generation project page on jazz.net.
- IBM Rational DOORS 9.x online help documentation.
- Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration.
Get products and technologies
Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.
Check out developerWorks
blogs and get involved in the developerWorks community.
Yianna Papadakis-Kantos is the curriculum architect and instructional designer for IBM Rational DOORS, and IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation. Her background consists of many years of teaching, consulting and developing training, for enterprise architecture management and model driven development for system, software and testing.