IBM® Rational® DOORS is a requirements management solution optimized for the needs of systems engineering, product development and enterprise I.T., with capabilities to capture, link, trace, analyze, and manage changes to requirements. Learn how attributes are used within Rational DOORS to capture relevant information and assist in better understanding the requirements project. This demo shows you how to view and edit the value of attributes, and how to create new attributes and attribute types. The focus of this demo is object attributes, but module attributes are considered as well.
|Product download||Rational DOORS Web Access||N/A|
- Rational DOORS technical resources on developerWorks.
- Rational DOORS product page.
- Rational training and certification.
- Rational software training.
- IBM Rational DOORS 9.x online help documentation.
- Attend a free developerWorks briefing.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.