This viewlet will walk you through the steps in creating a HATS RCP project.
This viewlet will walk you through the following sections: Creating a client package, exporting your project as an Eclipse feature, exporting HATS runtime features, and lastly creating an update site.
07 minutes, 55 seconds.
- What's new in HATS v8.5
- Hats off to HATS v8
- HATS download
- HATS Hotspot Cafe
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
- Rate or review Rational software. It's quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.