This demo shows how to:
-Create a Build Forge environment that stores Rational Team Concert connection information
-Create a Build Forge project that uses the JazzJBE adaptor to integrate with Rational Team Concert source control and leverages the Rational Team Concert build toolkit Ant tasks to publish rich build results from Build Forge into Rational Team Concert
-Create a Rational Build Forge engine and build definition in Rational Team Concert
-Run the Build Forge project from Rational Team Concert
|Product download||Rational Team Concert||varies|
- Rational Build Forge technical resources
- Rational Build Forge Enterprise Edition product page
- Rational Team Concert technical resources
- Rational Team Concert product page
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing.
Get products and technologies
- Download IBM® product evaluation versions and get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, Tivoli®, and WebSphere®.