This demo gives an
overview of numerous features in the new interface including:
- Connecting the RAF rich client to the RAF server
- Using the Dynamic Run Action editor to run a single RAF action
- Viewing the action results
- Running the Environment Generation Wizard to create a new cell definition
- Working with resource configuration data
Use Rational Automation Framework to automate the management of supported middleware products such as IBM WebSphere Application Server. Rational Automation Framework includes a server that can be accessed from a command line interface, a web client, and optionally, an Eclipse client. From the server, run the supplied actions to install and configure software, and to deploy applications on one or more managed systems.
- Rational Automation Framework product page.
- About the Rational Automation Framework and Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere Information Centers
- Rational Automation Framework 3.0 support page.
- developerWorks technical events: Stay current with developerWorks technical events.
Get products and technologies
- My developerWorks community: Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.