Data can be exported from IBM Rational DOORS and imported to IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation or IBM Rational Requirements Composer. The migration uses the Object Modeling Group standard, Requirements Interchange Format, or ReqIF. A ReqIF file is created and used to exchange requirements and associated metadata between requirements tools or requirements repositories. In this video, you will see how to use ReqIF to export data from a source database in Rational DOORS, and then import it to a target database that either Rational DOORS Next Generation or Rational Requirements Composer uses.
17 minutes 29 sec
- Rational Software : Resources for architects, developers, and engineers.
- New to IBM Rational
- Rational Requirements Composer
- IBM Rational Jazz: Accelerate continuous software delivery. Anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Rational DOORS: Requirements management for systems and advanced IT applications
- Download Rational DOORS Next Generation Trial
Get products and technologies
- IBM product evaluation versions: Get your hands on application development tools and middleware products from DB2®, Lotus®, Rational®, and WebSphere®.