The IBM® Integrated Solution for System z® Development and IBM Worklight Studio can be used together to quickly create mobile applications, built upon System z applications, for smartphones and tablets. Together, these solutions provide a modern environment for mobile and mainframe development, team collaboration, unit testing, analysis, change management, and software configuration management that can accelerate the development of enterprise applications.
|Product download||Evaluate Worklight Developer Edition||N/A||HTTP|
|Product download||Evaluate Rational Developer for System z||N/A||HTTP|
|Product download||Evaluate Rational Team Concert||N/A||HTTP|
- Find out more about these applications:
- IBM Worklight
- IBM Integrated Solution for System z Development
- Rational Developer for System z
- Rational Team Concert
- Rational Development and Test Environment for System z
- Explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources, best practices, and information about Rational collaborative and integrated solutions for software and systems delivery.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing to get up-to-speed quickly on IBM products and tools, as well as IT industry trends.
- Watch developerWorks on-demand demos, ranging from product installation and setup demos for beginners to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
Get products and technologies
- Download a free trial version of Rational software.
- Evaluate IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment.
- Join the Rational software forums to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.
- Join the Rational community to share your Rational software expertise and get connected with your peers.
- Rate or review Rational software. It's quick and easy.
Stephen Henderson is a marketing manager with IBM Rational software. He has extensive experience writing, designing, troubleshooting, and deploying enterprise systems on several platforms. Lately, Stephen has taken up the mission for evangelizing Rational application development tools. He is now working to show how developers with diverse skills and platform knowledge can work together and have more fun and success building multiplatform applications for a variety of IBM platforms, including System z, Power Systems, and PureSystems. Stephen plays in a classic rock band and loves tinkering with electronics.