Using this integrated environment, you can link test plans to associated requirements collections, and you can reconcile requirements collections with HP ALM test folders to ensure test coverage of requirements. The Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters also integrate the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) with selected non-IBM software. The adapters enable IBM Rational customers to get greater value from CLM applications when working in an environment with ALM tools from different companies. The first release includes adapters for HP ALM, Atlassian JIRA, and Git software.
|Demo transcript||r_AdapterHPALM/AdapterHpALM_dW_transcript.pdf||24 KB|
|Product download||Download: Rational Requirements Composer||---|
|Product sandbox||Try Rational Requirements Composer on the cloud||---|
|Product download||Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters Standard Edition||---|
- To learn more, start with the developerWorks page for Rational Requirements Composer, and then review the product overview page and the features and benefits. For details and documentation, check the information center.
- Learn the latest about the Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters:
- Start by checking the product overview page.
- Read Using the Rational Adapter for HP ALM 60-day trial with the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management on Jazz.net (February 2013).
- See the October 2012 announcement: IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters extend the Rational ALM solution with integrations to a number of third-party tools.
- Learn more about the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM):
- Explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources, best practices, and information about Rational collaborative and integrated solutions for software and systems delivery.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
Get products and technologies
- Download the Rational Requirements Composer free trial or try it on the cloud.
- Download and evaluate the Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters that you need, either the Standard Edition or adapters for HP ALM, Git, or JIRA.
- Evaluate IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment, or spend a few hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement service-oriented architecture efficiently.
- Join the Using Rational Requirements Composer forum on Jazz.net to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Get connected with your peers and keep up on the latest information in the Rational community.
- Rate or review Rational software. It's quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.