Learn how IBM Rational® Focal Point helps organizations achieve their overall company goals. Project portfolio management can be described as methods for analyzing and collectively managing a group of current or proposed projects based on numerous key characteristics. This demo explains how Rational Focal Point provides visibility into each project's total expected cost, consumption of resources, expected timeline, benefits to be realized, and relationship or inter-dependencies with other projects in the portfolio.
- IBM Rational Focal Point: Find technical developer content and resources on developerWorks.
- Rational Focal Point: Visit the product page.
- Product, project, and portfolio management: Rational solutions that transform the way organizations define and deliver value.
- developerWorks podcasts: Listen to interesting interviews and discussions for software developers.
- developerWorks technical events and webcasts: Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, use a product in a cloud environment, or spend a few hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement Service Oriented Architecture efficiently.