Learn how to build risk-aware business cases using Rational Focal Point as part of an investment management process.
Watch this video demonstration to learn how to build risk aware business cases using IBM® Rational® Focal Point™ as part of an investment management process. The future of systems and software delivery revolves around how we create value and manage change. Risk-aware business cases help bridge the gap between agile practices and the need to meet investor commitments.
9 minutes, 36 seconds.
|Rational Focal Point product download||rationalfocalpoint||---|
- For more about Focal Point:
- Explore the Rational software area on developerWorks for technical resources and best practices for other Rational Software Delivery Platform products.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Improve your skills. Check the Rational training and certification catalog, which includes many types of courses on a wide range of topics. You can take some of them anywhere, anytime, and many of the Getting Started ones are free.
Get products and technologies
- Download a free trial version of Rational software.
- Evaluate other IBM software in the way that suits you best: Download it for a trial, try it online, use it in a cloud environment, or spend a few hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement service-oriented architecture efficiently.
- Join the Rational Focal Point forum to ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Get connected with your peers and keep up on the latest information in the Rational community.
- Rate and write a review of Rational Focal Point. It's quick and easy.
- Share your knowledge and help others who use Rational software by writing a developerWorks article. Find out what makes a good developerWorks article and how to proceed.
- Follow Rational software on Facebook, Twitter (@ibmrational), and YouTube, and add your comments and requests.
- Ask and answer questions and increase your expertise when you get involved in the Rational forums, cafés, and wikis.