Learn how Rational Software Architect can help to improve design and be more productive with team collaboration.
As software developers, engineers, architects, or programmers, we all do design. But how can you improve upon your designs? You probably do it now through "peer reviews" or "architectural reviews", which can often take a lot of time to:
- Prepare (reports, presentations)
- Coordinate a meeting (with one or more busy peers)
- Capture feedback (writing up suggestions)
- Following up
Bottom line: your team's time is valuable, and improving designs is a team collaboration effort that we recognize needs to be more productive for the entire team to deliver software that powers our business.
- 56 minutes
Products or technologies covered:
- Rational Software Architect Design Manager
|Demo transcript||Design_Management_RSAcaptions.srt||37 KB|
|Product download||Rational Software Architect||180MB to 1775MB|
- Webcast on Effective Collaboration for Better Design by Jean-Louis Maréchaux
- Design Management with RSA 8.5: Effective Collaboration for Better Design by Roger Snook
- Rational Software Architect Design Manager & Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Jean-Louis Maréchaux's blog on developerWorks
Get products and technologies
- Download a free trial of Rational Software Architect or try it in a sandbox.